Now we need some more words on pasta. As an Italian eho is often abroad, I’ve seen and unfortunately also eaten a lot of weird dishes of pasta cooked in the wrong way. Here are my tips on how to make it good and easy.
- don’t put pasta in the water before it boils
- as the water boils, before putting pasta, add a spoon if salt
- don’t let the pasta in the water for more than 8-10 mins, and always check the time written in the box. When you taste it, it doesn’t have to be soft, and you need to feel its consistence under your teeth
- when pasta is readu, drain it well
- never add any ketchup or mayo to the pasta, please
- for the sauce, remember that simplicity is the best ingredient. If you don’t have anything at home, a spoon of oil, parmesan cheese and lemon or pepper is enough